Meldonium treats heart ischemia as well as consequencesis. It is found in the management of brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is considered to enhance Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium was created to improve Athletic Training & Competitive Performance also as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, depending on the prescribed dose, is popular for the management of different heart and vascular diseases, also as to the improvement of labor capacity of healthy people at mental and physical overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g each day
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the treatment is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g twice daily before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, over competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) every day, utilizing the whole dose at one time or dividing for two main takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia contrary to the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg per day. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In course of treatment after reduction of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g every day, using the whole dose previously or dividing it for two takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg daily. General procedure is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times per year) could possibly be taken after consulting a health care provider.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg twice daily.
• Abstinence syndrome in case of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4x per day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please confer with your physician just before applying this or some other vitamins and minerals or medications.
Please consult a health care provider in connection with required dosage.
There isn't any data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Keep locked and from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature more than 25 C
Rarely - allergies (redness, rash, itching, oedema), as well as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation of the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy weren't determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended during pregnancy (safety have not been proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known whether the breast milk gets).
Interaction with other drugs and also other types of interaction
The drug might be along with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible growth and development of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care ought to be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days
Airmail: 2-3 weeks, EMS: 3-8 business days.